Sky Zone Adhesive 3ml
Want to try a mini bottle of sky zone before buying a big one?
Or perhaps you'd prefer to keep mini bottles on hand to ensure absolute freshness during the summer months? Due to popular request, I have had the factory custom make me a bunch of mini bottles in a 3ml volume size.
As the factory typically doesn't make the bottles this small, and these were custom made at my request, they don't have any labelling, and the bottle is smaller than the one pictured.
This is being marketed as superior sky s+ - and could be set to take out Lady Black as the favourite!
This is the only adhesive I will use now. Zero irritation on my sensitive clients, no red eyes, no noticable smell, even the one client I ordered in a specific adhesive for because she didn't like Lady Black is in love with this one.
The holding power is immense. I have die hard fans of Sky S+ and Lady Black converting. If you want the ultimate adhesive, THIS IS IT.
Featuring the ultra low fume levels of lady black, but the superior bonding strength of sky s+, this addy has a grab time mid way between the two - and the thin consistency that sky s+ has.
If you're looking for an advanced lady black, this is it. If you are wanting a sky s+ that has lower fume levels, you've found it!
Sky Zone Glue Features
- Volume: 3gm
- Colour: Black
- Drying time: 1-2 seconds
- Bonding period: 6-7 weeks
- Fumes: Medium (lower than Sky S+)
- Viscosity: Low
- Comes zip locked in a factory sealed foil container with silica beads and a clog free pin
- Shelf-life: 12 months (3 months once opened)
- Best working conditions: Humidity 50-70%, Temperature 18-28°C
- This adhesive is for use by professionals only. To use this adhesive, you must be trained and certified in the art of Classic and/or Russian Volume lash extensions, and be aware of the risks associated with using this adhesive, and the correct way to deal with these risks. Designer Lashes cannot be held accountable for misuse of this product, or damages caused by this product. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of this adhesive to those who cannot supply proof of their certification.
- This adhesive must not be exposed to cotton or paper in any form.
This includes tape, tissues, paper, cotton tips, clothing, bedding, etc.